Presales Compensation Webinar
How do you motivate your Presales team? What role does compensation play in that motivation?
How people are compensated drives a good portion of their behavior, but Presales compensation plans vary widely in both mechanics and scope, and there’s no one-size-fits-all model. So how do you determine the best comp plan for your team?
Answering that question requires the consideration of numerous factors including how your SEs participate in and contribute to the sales process; team size and structure, and how that relates to deal allocation or assignment; how the SEs’ sales counterparts are compensated; company culture; corporate and team goals; whether the SEs are money-motivated or not; the scope of SE responsibilities; and what behaviors you are looking to drive.
In this webinar we’ll explore:
- The different kinds of compensation measures used in Presales comp plans, and when to use them
- How to use compensation plans to align SE behavior with team and organizational goals
- A comparison between different types of commissions and bonuses
- Quotas: what types to use, and when and how to use them
- Often overlooked factors to consider
- Compensation best practices